MELBOURNE, DARWIN, HOBART, BRISBANE – Workshop dates coming soon.
Facilitated by Physiotherapist, Stephen McCrea and Clinical Psychologist, Rachel Kovacevic, this one-day interdisciplinary workshop provides an introduction to the identification and management of the psycho-social factors that complicate recovery from physical injury and illness.
Participants will broaden their understanding of:
- Common fear and distress responses
- Creating opportunities for psycho-education
- The importance of movement
- Sleep, diet and other wellness indicators
Drawing on best practice treatment guidelines and the practical aspects of working with common psychological presentations, participants will have the opportunity to reflect on the precursors of common psychological diagnoses and the complexity of addressing both physical and psychological treatment needs to maximise recovery outcomes.
- Early Bird Rate (pay in full 60 days prior to the event) $265
- Standard Registration $295
- Student Rate (proof of student status required) $155
- Group Bookings (4+) $220
JOINING US FROM A REGIONAL OR RURAL AREA?
Innovative Rehab supports access to quality professional development for pain clinicians in regional and remote areas. Talk to us about our reduced fee offer.
*Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points apply. Check with your specific Professional Association for details.
This workshop is now closed.