MELBOURNE, DARWIN, HOBART, BRISBANE – Workshop dates coming soon
ABOUT OUR CHRONIC PAIN WORKSHOP
Back by popular demand, our two-day foundation workshop provides a great opportunity for allied health practitioners to experience a multidisciplinary approach to working with chronic pain.
Our team of presenters includes Clinical Psychologist, Rachel Kovacevic, Occupational Therapist, Libby Colman and Physiotherapist, Stephen McCrea.
The team will offer insights into the practicalities of:
- Engaging patients in exercise
- Developing a case formulation
- Identifying meaningful functional goals
- Managing symptoms of emotional distress
- Planning for a sustainable return to work.
Presentations by our team provide an understanding of both the theoretical and practical aspects of working with chronic pain, while our unique workshop format allows for in-depth, practical discussions with our passionate presenters so that you leave the workshop with strategies you can use.
- Early Bird Rate (pay in full 60 days prior to the event) $495
- Standard Registration $555
- Student Rate (proof of student status required) $355
- Group Bookings (4+) $420
JOINING US FROM A REGIONAL OR RURAL AREA?
Innovative Rehab supports access to quality professional development for pain clinicians in regional and remote areas. Talk to us about our reduced fee offer.
*Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points apply. Check with your specific Professional Association for details.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Workshop dates coming soon